With the uncertainty surrounding Coronavirus (COVID–19), we have been carefully monitoring how the situation has been developing. The health and safety of our customers and staff is of the utmost importance and we continue to monitor both Government and World Health Organisation (WHO) updates.
On the basis of the current advice, we have taken the following actions:
- We have cancelled all non-essential visits to customers’ homes and businesses
- Where we must visit a customer, we have adopted a safe distance policy, meaning all of our staff will have to insist on maintaining at least 2 metres (3 steps) between themselves and customers
- We have instructed all staff to work from home wherever it is possible to do so
- We have shared details with our staff on how best to tackle the spread of Coronavirus within the working environment and at home
- We have asked all staff who show any possible symptoms of the illness to self–isolate for a minimum of 7 days
With the increased levels of homeworking anticipated over the coming weeks and months, we would also like to reassure all of our customers that our service has been designed to cater for such sustained peak periods of use. As always, we will continue to work hard to maintain high-quality operational service for your home or business. If however you have any issues with your service, please do not hesitate to contact us on 01373 756 816 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
From all of us here at Fibreway, please look after yourselves, remain safe and continue to follow current medical advice. Thank you for your patience and understanding, it is very much appreciated.
The Fibreway Team